The French Delegation
Sun-Tues 24-26 Sept 2017
Sunny Side of the Doc and Nordisk Panorama Forum partner to strengthen co-production ties between France and the Nordic countries.
Every year, Nordisk Panorama Forum welcomes a specially invited delegation of producers from a guest territory to facilitate connections outside the Nordic countries. This year, Sunny Side of the Doc will lead a delegation of 10 selected producers from France to Nordisk Panorama Forum for Co-financing of Documentaries in Malmö, Sweden 24-26 September.
The collaboration will see the two factual events facilitate targeted business opportunities for both French and Nordic producers, looking for new creative and financial partnerships.
Nordisk Panorama Forum is the annual meeting place and funding event for Nordic documentary professionals, looking to connect with a variety of Nordic and international decision-makers from TV, film institutes and regional film funds.
This year’s specially invited delegation from France will be a key ressource for French producers with a creative documentary project in all stages, linear and/or cross-media, who would like to co-produce with a partner from the Nordic region or get unique access to decision-makers from the Nordic market.
The French delegation producers will:
- attend the “Producers Meet Producers” networking event – on Sunday 24 September, featuring snappy presentations, tailored match-making and round table discussions.
- be able to apply for pitching and meetings (submitting a project application by 24 May 2017)
- get access as forum observers at this otherwise exclusively Nordic financing forum
- get full access to festival screenings, seminars and events.
We will offer the delegation participation at a 50% discount
- Pitch Teams: DKK 1.800 (normal rate DKK 3.600) = approx € 242
- Observers+: DKK 1.300 (normal rate DKK 2.600) = approx € 175
- Observers: DKK 1.000 (normal rate DKK 2.000) = approx € 13
For info on Nordisk Panorama, send us an email at email@example.com.
Members of the delegation
|Thomas Ellis||Babel Press TV|
|Jan Vasak||Day for Night Productions|
|Laurent Bocahut||Les Films d’un Jour|
|Alexandre Cornu||Les Films du Tambour de Soie|
|Fabrice Blancho||Institut National de l’Audiovisuel|
|Michèle Gautard||Institut National de l’Audiovisuel|
|Jennifer Deschamps||KM Production|
|Valérie Montmartin||Little Big Story|
|Barthélémy Fougea||Winds Films|
|Christophe Nick||Yami 2|
|Fabrice Esteve||Yuzu Productions|
|Irem Couchouron||Sunny Side of the Doc|
After 27 years, Sunny Side of the Doc has become an important international marketplace for documentaries and a gathering point for 300 commissioners and high-level buyers, 100 distributors and 2,000 professionals from around 60 countries.
The 28th edition will take place in La Rochelle, France, 19-22 June 2017.
Nordisk Panorama Forum will be working closely with Sunny Side of the Doc to:
- help sourcing the best factual ideas from Nordic producers, directors, digital creators wishing to partner with international companies and
- encourage them to submit their concepts by 21 April 2017 to Sunny Side of the Doc’s highly coveted pitching sessions on the following topics: History, Science, Social & Human, Arts & Digital Creation, Natural History & Wildlife.
If you are interested in learning more about opportunities/project eligibility, please contact Irem Couchouron, International Development via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can read more about the Nordic delegation to Sunny Side of the Doc here.