Practical Info 2016
NP TICKET OFFICES
The NP Ticket Offices at Panora and Spegeln open 30 minutes before the first festival screening begins and close 30 minutes after the last screening begins.
– All films have a Swedish age recommendation of 15+ (except Kon-Tiki and the Young Nordics programme).
– Doors open 15 minutes before the screening starts.
– Ticket holders are granted access first, but should be present at the latest 5 minutes before the screening.
– Festival Pass holders without tickets are granted access to available seats 5 minutes before the screening.
– All films are screened in English or with English subtitles.
– All screenings are free from commercials.
– All films are followed by a Q&A session, if the director is present.
– All seminars and talks are in English. – All seats are unnumbered.
– All festival theatres have wheelchair accessibility and hearing aid loops.
More info at Kulturcentralen, telephone: +46 (0) 40 10 30 20.
Friisgatan 19 d
211 34 Malmö
Useful Phone Numbers
Taxi Skåne: +46 (0) 40 330 330