NP TICKET OFFICES
The NP Ticket Offices at Panora and Spegeln open 30 minutes before the first festival screening begins and close 30 minutes after the last screening begins.
– All films have a Swedish age recommendation of 15+ (except Kon-Tiki and the Young Nordics programme).
– Doors open 15 minutes before the screening starts.
– Ticket holders are granted access first, but should be present at the latest 5 minutes before the screening.
– Festival Pass holders without tickets are granted access to available seats 5 minutes before the screening.
– All films are screened in English or with English subtitles.
– All screenings are free from commercials.
– All films are followed by a Q&A session, if the director is present.
– All seminars and talks are in English. – All seats are unnumbered.
– All festival theatres have wheelchair accessibility and hearing aid loops.
More info at Kulturcentralen, telephone: +46 (0) 40 10 30 20.
Friisgatan 19 d
211 34 Malmö
Useful Phone Numbers
Taxi Skåne: +46 (0) 40 330 330