Note all the programme changes in this list
Changes to/errors in the printed programme
- ”Dugma – The button” will be screened on Sun 18 Sept at 11.30 (Panora 1) and Mon 19 at 15.00 (Panora 2)
- The HOW WE DID IT – DYING IS EASY, SCARY IS HARD event on 18 Sept at 17.00-18.00 at NP Hangout Stage at Cinema Panora has a new panel list.
Director Peter Larsson from FORGOTTEN REASON is now going to attend instead of Ludvig Stolterman from LULIN.
SIA will be represented by SOFIE MARIE KRISTENSEN: Editor instead of ANNIKA BERG
- OUR DINNER WITH on Sept 18: Åsa Linderborg has been replaced by the director of Reflections, Sara Broos. New name of event is ”OUR DINNER WITH Aslaug Holm and Sara Broos”
- KRABSTADT MIGRATION OFFICE corrected name to ”WELCOME TO KRABSTADT”
- You are Unwanted – Artist Talk with the Producers of KRABSTADT MIGRATION OFFICE corrected name to ”You are Unwanted – Artist Talk with the Producers of WELCOME TO KRABSTADT”
- Nordic Student Films is no longer in the programme
- ”FULL PATTE – Docu Style” corrected name to ”Bianca & Tiffany – Docu Style”
- NORWEGIAN STATE OF ART – Artist Talk with the Curators of IS-SLOTTET is happening on the Saturday 17 Sept and not 18 Sept as written in the printed programme.
- The announced extra UR Interview with the Director of DUGMA – THE BUTTON, Paul S Refsdal on Sept 19, at 11.00 – 11.30 / NP Hangout Stage at Cinema Panora was unfortunately cancelled.
ADDITIONS TO PROGRAMME
- An extra screening of REFLECTIONS have been added to the programme on Tuesday at 14.00 / Panora 2. This is due to Sara Broos participation in the Our Dinner with event Sun 18 Sept.
- Working with Nordic talent is added to the programme on Sunday 18 Sept 15.00–16.45 at Filmcentrum Syd