For Nordisk Panorama Film Festival and NPM Online
By submitting to Nordisk Panorama Film Festival you agree to the terms in the electronic licence agreement below for Nordisk Panorama’s B2B streaming platform, NPM Online.
NPM Online allows international TV-buyers, distributors, sales agents, festival programmers and other carefully selected and registered film professionals to watch full-length Nordic films at their own convenience. NPM Online is password protected with unique logins and films can only be accessed with permission. Films that are in the national film institutes’ festival distribution or films selected to the festival programme will automatically be available on the platform. Films that wish to submit to the NPM Online in addition to the festival will be subject to a service fee. Read more
Nordisk Panorama Market Online
NPM Online is closely monitored. The viewing statistics for your film will be made available to you. If an international distributor is involved with your film, we recommend that you consult with them. This service is meant as a supplement to the efforts of the producer and distributor.
Terms for License Agreement
(Please read the following information carefully before submitting your film to Nordisk Panorama Film Festival and NPM Online.)
1. By submitting the film to Nordisk Panorama Film Festival or Market I confirm that I am the rights owner or acting on behalf of the rights owner of The Film submitted, and accept the terms of agreement as described in the regulations and this license agreement.
2. I hereby agree to make The Film available in the password protected online business-to-business screening platform at www.nordiskpanorama.com for Nordisk Panorama approved film professionals should the film be selected in the festival programme or by registering it for the NPM Online directly.
3. If the film is selected to the competition programme, I hereby agree to make the film available to accredited professionals for 30 days after the festival in the password protected online screening platform.
4. By submission of the film I agree to hold Nordisk Panorama harmless against all claims, liabilities and damages arising from utilizing the rights given in this agreement.
5. With the exception of the hosting company of Nordisk Panorama, this license will not be transferred to any third party unless the rights owner has given his or her prior written consent.
6. This contract shall remain in force until it is terminated by one of the parties after written notice has been given six (6) months prior to termination.
7. The laws of Denmark shall govern this contract. Any disputes shall be adjudicated in the jurisdiction of Copenhagen.
Once you have submitted your film and by doing so, you have accepted these terms.
You will receive:
- A personal login to your film(s)
- Promotion of your film to more than 1400 international TV-buyers, distributors, festival programmers and other film professionals
- Information about who has seen your film and who has expressed interest in it upon your request.
Please send us an email or give us a call if you have any questions or wish to have further information.