For Invited Market Guests Only
Nordisk Panorama’s Work-in-Progress presents 6 nearly finished documentary projects, almost ready to make it onto the world stage.
The projects are presented to international and Nordic decision makers in a tailor made event, created to make sure that each project benefited the most from the presentation.
The presentations are followed by consecutive one-to-one meetings in the afternoon.
The Work-in-Progress presentations follows up on former Nordisk Panorama Forum pitches and pitches at fora around the world. All projects presented are looking for a last push to be finalized, a sales agent/distributor or festival premiere.
Note! To fit the format, the documentary should have an intended premiere after Nordisk Panorama and be looking for sales agents, festival distribution, cinema distribution and/or sales.
For more information, contact Market Manager Maria Stoianova.
To be eligible the documentary project must:
- qualify as an independent production
- qualify as a Nordic production with the main production company being from Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Greenland, The Faroe Islands or Åland.
- be supported with credible financial backing from a national, international or regional financier. Documentation may be requested. Producers’ and personal investment should be excluded.
- Looking to premiere after Nordisk Panorama.
- A completed application form filled in online. Required information:
– working title
– short synopsis (English, max. 400 characters incl. spaces)
– screening format, shooting format
– expected release
– total budget in EURO
– financing plan in EURO
– production company: address, contact info, VAT no
– producer: contact info, filmography with max. 3 selected titles
– director: contact info, year of birth, gender, filmography with max. 3 selected titles
– confirmed financing (responsible financier, institution/company, amount in EURO)
– sales company (if you have one): address, contact info, territories covered
– has the project been pitched before at other Work in Progress?
- A pdf-file containing three A4 pages (without page numbers) including:
– a synopsis
– a presentation of the production company, the producer and director
- Link to a clip from the film of 10 minutes or more (Not trailer)
- A still photo representing the project. jpeg, tiff or eps, 10 cm wide, 300 dpi, landscape
Please note: the form will not be saved before it is completed. Depending on the size of your uploads and your internet connection, the upload may take several minutes.
If the submission of a project application is successful, the sender will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Nordisk Panorama Work-in-Progress Fees
- If selected, the project price is 2500 DKK. The fee includes:
– two Industry accreditations for the presenting key members
Furthermore, one member of the Work-in-Progress selected projects can get a discount of 1000 DKK on an observer seat at Nordisk Panorama Forum, should they wish to attend the forum as well.
- Submission of projects: 20 May 2020
- Accreditation: Selected projects will receive info regarding accreditation