Join the Nordic Delegation to Hot Docs 2020
Hot Docs will offer online industry activities instead of their planned physical marketplace. Please see their website for more info.
Nordisk Panorama is coordinating the Nordic delegation to Hot Docs in Toronto, securing Nordic professionals value-for-money access. Be part of the delegation!
About Hot Docs
Hot Docs is North America’s premier documentary festival, market and conference, taking place in Toronto, Canada, 30 April – 10 May 2020. It is one of the best events for doing business, getting creative inspiration and networking in the international documentary world, and it’s a must if you are considering venturing into the North American market.
Hot Docs’ renowned international co-financing forum returns for its 21st edition 5-6 May, showcasing the best projects from around the world to a round table of international buyers and industry observers. Extended breaks, sit-down lunches, and the closing reception offer ample networking opportunities with the highest levels of industry professionals.
Besides the festival screenings, the Hot Docs Forum, an extensive programme of industry sessions, the International Co-production Luncheon, the Doc Shop, and the opportunity to apply to the Distribution Rendezvous and the Hot Docs Deal Maker meetings, all make up a professional package not to be missed.
Join the Nordic delegation and get access at a great discount!
The Nordic Delegation at Hot Docs
Members of the Nordic delegation will be offered:
- All Access Pass incl. guaranteed Hot Docs Forum observer status at a large discount of 30% off the regular price of the registration. The discounted rate for Nordic delegation members is CAD 675 excl. taxes. The pass includes full access to the Hot Docs Festival screenings, conference and forum.
- Entry to the International Co-production Luncheon: This private luncheon gives delegation members a chance to network with other international and Canadian producers who are interested in finding co-production partners. The luncheon is free for all delegation members. RSVP required to attend, first come first served.
- Access to apply to the one-on-one Deal Maker meetings with broadcasters and funders from around the world. Submission deadline: 20 January.
- Access to apply to the Distribution Rendevouz meetings with top level distributors, sales agents and festival programmers. Submission deadline: 12 March.
Please note, you must be registered for Hot Docs before you can apply for this.
- Opportunity to submit one film for free to a prominent featured delegation index at the Doc Shop, Hot Docs’ on-demand digital video library for international buyers and programmers. A highly discounted rate can be negotiated for additional titles. Submission deadline: 20 March.
- Enhanced visibility through a Hot Docs ebulletin to over 20,000 people and at hotdocs.ca in the Official Delegations section.
- Help and support from the Nordisk Panorama staff
How to participate
To sign up for the Nordic delegation, please send the name, company and email of all participants to Forum Manager Christina Jul Gregersen no later than 21 February 2020.
Discount available while supplies last.
For more information, please email Christina Jul Gregersen.
Hot Docs has arranged for discounted hotel rooms at a host hotel for the delegation: Courtyard Marriott $245 plus 3% DMF + taxes. For more information including booking information and discount codes please visit the Hot Docs website. Discount pricing will be available while rooms last.