Join the Nordic Delegation to Hot Docs 2022
Nordisk Panorama is coordinating the Nordic delegation to Hot Docs, securing Nordic professionals value-for-money access. Join the delegation to get a discounted Industry Online Pass!
About Hot Docs
Hot Docs is North America’s premier documentary festival, market and conference, taking place 28 April – 8 May 2022. It is one of the best events for doing business, getting creative inspiration and networking in the international documentary world, and it’s a must if you are considering venturing into the North American market.
Hot Docs’ renowned international co-financing forum returns for its 23rd edition 26-27 April, showcasing the best projects from around the world to a round table of international buyers and industry observers, this year online.
Hot Docs’ online hub offers industry professionals anywhere in the world access to quality content and valuable connection opportunities. Gather market insight and intelligence, stream the latest docs and network with colleagues around the globe.
The Nordic Delegation at Hot Docs
This year, there’s a mix of both live and digital options to fit with everyone’s travel and comfort levels! Members of the Nordic delegation can choose between a Hot Docs Industry LIVE or ONLINE Pass, both with a discount.
Hot Docs Industry ONLINE Pass will be available to members of the Nordic delegation at a discounted price of CAD 300 (regular price CAD 449), allowing Nordic filmmakers to access the Hot Docs Industry Conference without having to travel to Canada. With the ONLINE pass you can:
- Stream Hot Docs Forum pitches and feedback from leading international decision makers.
- Watch the latest docs on the market, including many 2022 Hot Docs official selections, in The Doc Shop viewing library. Please note some films may be unavailable on the platform.
- Upload finished or pre-release versions of your film into a special playlist as part of the Nordic delegation.
- Access valuable professional contacts and resources in the Hot Docs Online Community, including the registered delegate directory, the 2022 Guide to Attending Decision Makers, the Hot Docs Forum Project Catalogue and the Hot Docs Deal Maker Project Catalogue.
- Participate in virtual social events to connect with colleagues around the world
- Plus! Stream Knowledge Sessions with industry leaders and decision makers captured at Hot Docs Industry Live.
Hot Docs Industry LIVE Pass (sold out) will be available to members of the Nordic delegation at a discounted price of CAD 1,000 (regular price CAD 1,099).
Hot Docs’ LIVE program reshapes the Industry Conference and market into an intensive three-day in-person gathering April 30-May 2, offering inspiring sessions, connection to colleagues and community, and the serendipitous moments that are only possible live. Plus, attend in-cinema Festival screenings at venues across Toronto, and access all the market content available in Hot Docs’ online hub.
With the LIVE Pass, you can:
- Attend dynamic conversations and sessions with leading creators and decision makers at TIFF Bell Light Box and AGO
- Connect at intimate networking events, including coffee breaks and two lunches
- Plus, enjoy all the benefits of Hot Docs’ ONLINE Passes
Please make sure to indicate if you’d like to attend the Hot Docs Industry LIVE session as a select number of passes have been reserved for members of the Nordic delegation until April 10.
How to participate
To sign up for the Nordic delegation, please send the name, company and email of all participants as well as your choice of pass to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.