Nordic Delegation at Sunny Side of the Doc 2019
Partnering with EDN and Sunny Side of the Doc, Nordisk Panorama is offering Nordic film professionals special opportunities and a major discount on your registration to Sunny Side of the Doc, taking place in La Rochelle, France 24-27 June 2019. Save up to €75 on your accreditation
Sunny Side of the Doc is an important international marketplace for documentaries and a gathering point for 300 commissioners, high-level buyers and distributors and 2,000 professionals from around 50 countries.
The Sunny Side of the Doc market offers you an opportunity to develop your international network and to learn more about the international documentary market. It is a meeting spot for documentary professionals where you can take part in various forums, case studies and screenings, apart from finding financing for your next project.
Sunny Side of the Doc is calling for projects for the 30th edition. Nordics, submit your projects by the deadline 19 April.
Registrations are open until 22 May 2019. Participants without a project have time to sign-up for the stand until early June.
Nordic Delegation at Sunny Side
Members of the Nordic delegation will participate on the EDN umbrella stand, which will be located in the ‘European Spot’ area.
As a participant, you will get:
- Reduced rate delegate pass giving access to all events and marketplace opportunities:
Group Stand Pass: €485,00 + tax (instead of €560). Provides access to the 4 days of market: exhibition hall, pitching sessions, panels and presentations, workshops and happy hours organized by Sunny Side. It includes: 1 Delegate Pass (4 days); 1 Project/Program (with the possibility to submit to the pitch selection).
Additional Group Stand Pass: €315,00 (available if your company already acquired a standard pass for Sunny Side 2019). It includes: 1 Delegate Pass (4 days).
- Newcomer Group Stand Pass: €360,00 + tax (instead of €420). You can only benefit from this offer if your company is attending Sunny Side of the Doc for the first time. It includes: 1 Delegate Pass (4 days); 1 Project/Program (with the possibility to submit to the pitch selection).
- Distributor Group Stand Pass: €720 — it includes: 1 Delegate Pass (4 days) and 10 Programs in the catalogue.
- Enhanced visibility on the market at the EDN umbrella stand
- Special attention and networking opportunity with EDN’s expertise
How to Participate
To sign up for the offer, please contact us at email@example.com.
About the Stand
The EDN Umbrella Stand will again be located in the European Spot area.
EDN will help the participating producers network & match-make with other documentary professionals and potential financiers.
The stand will also be equipped with meeting facilities for EDN participants to have meetings and appointments at the stand. During the whole market EDN will offer a consultation and information service to the producers and filmmakers at the stand, providing feedback on potential financiers and international collaborators.