Nordisk Panorama Forum Project Application
Online submission of projects to Nordisk Panorama Forum for Co-financing of Documentaries is open to projects applying to pitch or to be an observer+ (projects not pitching in public but with access to meetings with decision-makers).
Project Submission Deadline: 30 May 2016
To apply for accreditation to NP Forum, register here no later than 1 August 2016.
To be eligible the documentary project must:
- qualify as an independent production
- qualify as a Nordic or Baltic production (main production company)
- be supported with credible financial backing from a national, international or regional financier (producers’ and personal investment should be excluded)
- be supported by a commissioning editor from a national or regional film fund or broadcaster, who has committed to be present to pitch the project along with the producer at NP Forum (not required if applying as observer+)
Before you begin, please have the following material ready for upload:
- A pdf-file containing three A4 pages ready for print in b/w including:
• a synopsis
• a presentation of the production company, the producer and the director
• a top line budget in EURO (summary budget with the main headings such as development, equipment, travel & accommodation, post production, music & archive etc.)
No page numbers, all three pages in one file
- Trailer or clip to be presented to the selection committee. If the project is selected, the trailer/clip will be made available at Forum Online before the forum in order for decision-makers and experts to request meetings with projects of their choice. Max 3 minutes, English subtitles or English versioned, MP4, H264, 96 Kbps (stereo) / 44,1 kHz sample rate, 720×400, 25 fps, 800 Kbit/s, optimized for web/streaming.
If you have trouble getting the right trailer format, please see this guide.
- A still photo representing the project.
jpeg, tiff or eps, 10 cm wide, 300 dpi, landscape
- Cross-media/interactive description (1 page pdf) only applicable for cross-media documentary projects. The description must include:
• Platform Strategy (e.g. tv/cinema, web, game, mobile, live event)
• Interactive Elements
• User Experience
The size of all the uploaded files is limited to a total of 50 MB (this includes PDF, trailer, still and if applicable cross-media/interactive description).
Please note: the form will not be saved before it is completed. Depending on the size of your uploads and your internet connection, the upload may take several minutes.
If your submission is successful, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please review the Forum Guidelines before starting your application.