There are three levels of festival participation: Single ticket, Festival Pass and Accreditation. Membership is included in all ticket prices.
Single tickets cost SEK 75 and are available for all the public screenings and open events during the festival. NB: special conditions will apply for screenings and experiences at Bar Deco.
How to buy a single ticket:
- Online, on Nordisk Panorama’s website
- Directly at the Spegeln Ticket Desk during festival hours (card payments only)
The Festival Pass gives you free access to all the public screenings and open events during the festival. To get the best experience of the Nordisk Panorama festival, we advise you to buy the Festival Pass as of now: you can get it online for SEK 400 at this link. You can also buy it at the Nordisk Panorama Ticket Desk at Spegeln during festival hours (card payment only). After this you can:
- Book and receive your e-tickets at the Nordisk Panorama Ticket Desk at Spegeln;
- Pre-book tickets online with the access code stated on your receipt;
- Get drop-in tickets directly at the Nordisk Panorama Ticket Desk at Spegeln, before the screening.
Bookings are limited to one seat per screening or event and are only valid together with the Festival Pass.
Accreditation is reserved for film professionals and offers free access to all screenings, seminars and festival social events except for the NP Award Gala. To get access to the Nordisk Panorama Forum, you need a Forum Accreditation. The Nordic Panorama Market requires a Market Accreditation. You can pick up your Accreditation on arrival at the Guest Desk in Scandic Triangeln. To access screenings and events, you can:
- Book and receive your e-tickets at the Guest Desk or at the Nordisk Panorama Ticket Desk at Spegeln;
- Get drop-in tickets directly at the Nordisk Panorama Ticket Desk at Spegeln before the screening;
- Pre-book tickets online with the access code you have received by email.
Bookings are limited to one seat per screening or event and are only valid upon presentation of the appropriate Accreditation. To get your Accreditation, click here.
The full programme and in-depth information about the film festival are accessible at www.nordiskpanorama.com. Free entries are stated in the programme.
Membership is included in all ticket prices.
Everyone must have a ticket before entering the theatre.
SPEGELN OPENING HOURS
Fri 09:30 – 23:00
Sat 09:00 – 23:00
Sun 09:00 – 21:00
Mon 09:30 – 21:00
Tue 09:00 – 23:00
GUEST DESK OPENING HOURS
Thu 20 Sept 12:00 – 21:00
Fri 21 Sept 09:00 – 21:00
Sat 22 Sept 09:00 – 21:00
Sun 23 Sept 08:00 – 21:00
Mon 24 Sept 08:00 – 21:00
Tue 25 Sept 08:00 – 19:00
Wed 26 Sept 09:00 – 13:00
Technical support – Billetto: email@example.com
Ticket support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All films have a Swedish age recommendation of 15+ (except the Young Nordics and library programmes)
- Access may be denied after the screening starts
- All films are screened in English or with English subtitles
- All screenings are free from commercials
- If the director/film crew is present, all films will have a Q&A session after the screening
- All seminars and talks are in English
- No seats are numbered
- All festival theatres have wheelchair accessibility and hearing aid loops
- Everyone must have a ticket before entering the theatre
CONTACT & INFO
Taxi Skåne: +46 (0) 40 330 330
Public Transport: Skånetrafiken www.skanetrafiken.se + 46 (0) 771 777 777
In case of Emergency call 112