– THIS PAGE WILL UPDATE FULLY CLOSER TO THE FESTIVAL –
Accreditation is for film professionals. You can find more info at www.bit.ly/npfestival_accred. To get access to the Nordisk Panorama Forum, you require a Forum Accreditation. The Nordisk Panorama Market requires a Market Accreditation. Accreditation gives you free access to all screenings, seminars and festival events except for the “Awards Gala”. Pick up your accreditation from the Guest Desk in Scandic Triangeln.
Guest Services: email@example.com
– All Films have a Swedish age recommendation of 15+
(except the Young Nordics, Hobbyhorse Revolution and library programmes)
– Ticket holders are granted access first, but should be present at least 10 minutes before the screening
– All films are screened in English or with English subtitles
– All screenings are free from commercials
– If the director is present, all films will have a Q&A session after the screening
– All seminars and talks are in English
– No seats are numbered
– All festival theatres have wheelchair accessibility and hearing aid loops.
Taxi Skåne: +46 (0) 40 330 330
Public Transport: Skånetrafiken www.skanetrafiken.se + 46 (0) 771 777 777
In case of Emergency call 112
CONTACT & INFO